- Timothy Trujillo
- Siyu Lin
- Xiaoling Gao
- Robert Jones
- Abiti Adili
- Andrew Krause
Publications with Students
- Andrew Krause, Michael Lewis and Bixiang Wang, Dynamics of the non-autonomous stochastic $p$-Laplace equation driven by multiplicative noise, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 246 (2014), 365-376.
- Andrew Krause and Bixiang Wang, Pullback Attractors of Non-autonomous Stochastic Degenerate Parabolic Equations on Unbounded Domains, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 417 (2014), 1018-1038.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.systems with multiplicative noise, Continuous and Discrete Dynamical Systems, Supplement (2013), 1-10.
- Abiti Adili and Bixiang Wang, Random attractors for stochastic FitzHugh-Nagumo systems driven by deterministic non-autonomous forcing, Continuous and Discrete Dynamical Systems Series B, 18 (2013), 643-666.
- Robert Jones and Bixiang Wang, Asymptotic behavior of a class of stochastic nonlinear wave equations with dispersive and dissipative terms, Nonlinear Analysis, Real World Applications, 14 (2013), 1308-1322.
- Kasimir Gabert and Bixiang Wang, Non-autonomous attractors for singularly perturbed parabolic equations on R^n, Nonlinear Analysis TMA, 73 (2010), 3336-3347.
- Bixiang Wang and Robert Jones, Asymptotic behavior of a class of non-autonomous degenerate parabolic equations, Nonlinear Analysis TMA, 72 (2010), 3887-3902.
- Bixiang Wang and Xiaoling Gao, Random attractors for wave equations on unbounded domains, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, Supplement (2009), 800-809.
- Guglielmo Fucci, Bixiang Wang and Preeti Singh, Asymptotic behavior of the Newton-Boussinesq equation in a two-dimensional channel, Nonlinear Analysis TMA, 70 (2009), 2000-2013.
- Bixiang Wang and Siyu Lin, Existence of global attractors for the three-dimensional Brinkman-Forchheimer equation, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 31 (2008), 1479-1495.
- Timothy Trujillo and Bixiang Wang, Continuity of strong solutions of the Reaction-Diffusion equation in initial data, Nonlinear Analysis TMA, 69 (2008), 2525-2532.
- Bixiang Wang, Daniel W. Fussner and Chenggeng Bi, Existence of global attractors for the Benjamin-Bona-Mahony equation in unbounded domains, J. Phys. A, 40 (2007), 10491-10504.